king doge
we went out to play king dodge and M Sloan said that we were going to be stiff and that we had to go to the white wall and back after we went tot the white wall he told us to line up with a partner and then they split us into sides we went to our side and he blow the wisile and teams went strait to the balls my strategy was to get hit as soon as possible so I yelled out hit me please and stood my back facing the enemy I waited for about ten seconds and then I turned around and i saw a ball zooming towards me and as soon as i saw Edmund I was out but my plan was working and i took a ball with me to through at the people how were mucking around so i had a shot and i missed then another person through a ball to the bomers and I picked it up and through it and i hit someone and got them to be a bomber
Comments
Post a Comment