The dangerous door!🤬


The dangerous door!
                     
Wham! Crash! Splash! Hot liquid splashed down on my foot! My face suddenly got compressed. My foot was was boiling hot with hot chocolate so I sprinted to the sink screaming my head of. I got to the sink and I accidentally turned on the hot water. And more hot water came splashing down on my foot so I sprinted to the bathroom making sure that i didn’t turn on the hot water. By then the hot choc and hot water was cooling down but I still could feel the hot water melting through my foot. The adrenaline was zooming! through my foot I tried to turn  the tap but it was stuck. I pulled and pulled and slowly the water came out and splashed on my foot. I left it there for about ten minutes and slowly,very slowly it cooled down but then I remembered that the water was still on so I hopped out of bed and raced to the kitchen and since i was going so fast I made the water spill and i had to worry about that later so i sprinted to the sink and when i got their the water was starting to go out of the sink so i turned off the water and took out the plug after that i was calm and I went to my bed and when I got their I noticed that the water spilt out of it so I went and got some paper towel and dried up the water after that I went and went back to bed reading a book and the funny thing is that was when my grandma and grandad was waking up and they didn’t even know about it but they might wonder why there was a patch of water on the ground and why some was lying around.

The end by:Lennox

Comments