something I learnt

something I learnt is that is to be creative so me and my friends made a game called mega  mobs it is a really fun game you start of with bear fist and you can get cool guns like a goo gun which is a gun that  shots out green thing which poisons the person you shot it at and it makes them slower than they original were but the poison does were of which sucks because  you could shot someone and you wouldn't need to shot them any more times and you could just stay their and let them die and then collect their loot in this game you can get cool weapons like the one I just told you about and I am the one how creates the weapons and I just came up with one it is called the pumpkin chainsaw and it is just a chainsaw accept  has a pumpkin on the end of it which just makes it cooler and more awesome and makes it splatter pumpkin all over the enemy 

The end! 

Comments

Popular Posts