things i like
I love playing handball Its fun. Handball has changed a lot for some reason the only reason we play different is because we invented better rules and they weren't just HITTING THE BALL like the back in the day now their is drags,headers,poaching and you can do different types of poaching like header poaching and going into their square poaching which is really fun and it will probably distract them unless they have really good eye coordination witch is pretty hard to have that good eye coordination and if you have you can probably see ages away about 1km which is even hard to run for some people but I find running also fun if you know what I mean because running is also fun for me If you win nearly all of the cross country's and never come 4 or lower
The end!
The end!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment