Goosebumps

I find Goosebumps the book my head  got shrunken is very (relaxing) I rate it 8 to 12 in age The main part I like it is when uses the jungle magic the jungle magic  can save her when she's in danger like when she was in quicksand she Used the jungle magic and vines came out of the trees and saved her It is a very exciting book it is obviously my favourite book it has 100 to 200 Pages It has a lot of big words like suddenly surprised and frightened There is a lot of Books written by R L Stine like the  Blob that ate everyone Return of the Mummy The Beast from the east and more .
another part about it is I like when the girl finds out there was another girl chasing her and she was trying to steal the Jungle magic from the girl                          

Comments

Popular Posts